Electronically Filing Annual Reports
Many corporations can now file their annual reports electronically via this web site. In order to file a report, the following conditions must all be true:
- The corporation type must be Profit, Business, Professional, Non-Profit, Corporate Sole, or Co-op.
- The annual report must be due now or within the next three months.
- The corporation can not be withdrawn, expired, or merged out.
- Corporations which have been revoked or administratively dissolved for less than six years may still e-file, provided the corporation's name is
still available. A reinstatement fee will be charged.
- The report must be filed by an officer of the corporation who is listed in the report's officers section.
- This must be the original filing of the report, not a resubmitted (corrected) annual report.
- The corporation must not be required to answer "Yes" to any of the Bankruptcy or Certificate of Disclosure questions which appear on the third page
of the Annual Report form. A "Yes" answer would require an attachment that is currently unavailable.
- The statutory agent cannot be changed via an electronically filed report. However, corporations which need to change their statutory agent can
file a Statement of Change of Known Place of Business separately.
- The corporation must have a statutory agent currently assigned. You may change the current statutory agent's address on file electronically.
- A maximum of ninety-nine officers and ninety-nine directors can be entered via the web form. If you need to enter more officers or directors, you must file a paper report.
- A maximum of four lines of capitalization information (two for authorized shares and two for issued shares) can be entered via the web site. If you need to enter
more capitalization information, you must file a paper report.
- Payment must be made using Visa, MasterCard or American Express only. No other forms of payment are acceptable. Payment is required during the electronic filing process.
- Any penalties due, as calculated by our computer system, must be paid during the electronic filing process.
- All Regular filing fees, Expedite and Electronic filing fees are NON REFUNDABLE pursuant to A.R.S §§10-122, 10-2020, 10-2079, 10-2145, 10-3122 & §29-851.
Expedite fees (or any other filing fees) paid for a filing cannot be re-applied to any other subsequent filing.
If all of the above conditions apply, follow these instructions to electronically file an Annual Report for your corporation:
- To begin, search for your corporation using the instructions. If you know your corporation's file number (which is printed on the Annual
Report form mailed to each corporation), you may enter it on the STARPAS Main Menu.
- Once you have located your corporation, be sure to check the “Next Annual Report Due date.” Make sure it is within the next three months. If it is more than
three months away, you will not be able to continue.
- Click on the button marked "E-File an Annual Report Online" which is in the Annual Reports section of the Corporate Inquiry page.
- You will then be presented with one or more dates. These are the dates for which Annual Reports are outstanding for the corporation. If there are multiple dates shown,
it is imperative that you complete the entire filing process for each date shown. However, if our records indicate that the corporation has
filed all of its annual reports or if a report was previously rejected, you will receive a message that there are no reports due, and will not be able to continue.
- Highlight the first date by clicking once on it, then click on the Select Date button. You must file the reports in chronologic order.
- Next you will be presented with some very important instructions. Please follow these instructions, and all other instructions throughout the process, as you file
- Scroll to the bottom of the instruction page and click on the date button to continue. Follow the instructions on each page of the process.
- Please be aware that some of these pages contain a number of fields, such as the Officers and Directors section. Remember to use the Scroll Bars and be
sure you view each page entirely.
- The system is not case-sensitive. You may enter data in upper or lower case. To maintain consistency in our database, the programs will convert all of your information
to upper case.
- Be sure to print the receipt page at the end of the process (after the credit card payment page) for your records.
to begin your search.